Many amps are available with the intention of improving your sound quality. However, most of them are simply not that good.
Even the best amplifiers are simply too big to be portable. As a result, you’re forced to put them in a large enclosure in order to listen to them.
If you want to stay out of this mess, you need to look for an amplifier with high sound quality, but is small enough to be portable, yet is powerful enough to create an ideal sound experience for your Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO headphone.
You need to check our top 6 Best AMP for DT990 PRO. There are five options to choose but we will recommend you to go with our #1 Picks!
Without further ado, let’s find out what the best best Best AMP for DT990 PRO.
Product #1 – iFi Hip DAC/AMP
iFi Hip is a portable, high-resolution audio DAC and headphone amplifier that provides audiophile quality listening on the go.
With an integrated battery for up to six hours of playtime and a slim design that easily fits in your pocket, you can enjoy music anywhere.
iFi Hip features a USB-C port with MQA support as well as two analog outputs for connecting to your existing headphones or earbuds.
The digital volume control makes it easy to adjust the volume from your phone while the Power Match feature lets you fine-tune the bass response.
This compact, powerful device delivers up to 6 hours of battery life and is small enough to fit in your pocket.
The USB-C port allows you to connect directly with your smartphone or tablet and play high res audio files from Spotify, Tidal MQA, and more.
- The xBass is a bass control module for in-ear monitors and open-back headphones that boost the base.
- It has an adjustable analog setting with 400 watts maximum power from its onboard amplifier, which allows it connects easily to any smartphone via USB.
- The Clearer tunes you in to your music while a more customizable listening experience of Gorgeous gasoline blue or copper aesthetics are just what anyone would want when they’re looking at these amazing products!
- If you’re an Apple fan, it’s clear to see why this might be a problem. Though the battery life on these is not great and they don’t have enough juice for your UBS port to power them fully- as soon we need our converter in order to get all of those glorious pixels flowing through!
Product #2 – FiiO Q3
The Q3 is one of the most versatile and capable DACs on the market. Another best amp for Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro.
FiiO Q3 is the third generation of FiiO’s iconic portable DAC/amp, which has been upgraded with a new USB chip and VELVET SOUND technology.
The Q3 supports decoding up to 768kHz/32bit PCM and DSD512, achieving excellent performance.
It is a highly efficient, ultra-low noise and low distortion headphone amplifier with high-quality VELVET SOUND DAC and USB chip allowing it to easily support decoding up to 768kHz/32bit PCM and DSD512, the Q3 achieves excellent performance.
With THX’s patented ftoeed-forward error correction topology, the AAA amps have low distortion, high power, and a pure, uncolored sound.
- Small and lightweight design makes it easy to take with you anywhere, while still delivering an above average soundstage size that will leave your buddies green with envy!
- It’s sleek looking with its smooth lines making it the perfect fit for your headphones or desktop speakers! The design of this product also provides you plenty of power when using them on top quality audio equipment such as studio monitors at work where great sound staging performance clarity are needed in order not miss any detail from their tracks while retaining good speed which will please all listeners who appreciate well coordinated timing between instruments played simultaneously by different musicians playing together (such as jazz).
- I am sensitive to sound, so I can’t stand a low volume. The bass is just too overwhelming for me and it makes my head hurt after awhile; this will not do at all!
Product #3 – Sound BlasterX
The device has been made with the gamer in mind, as it can be used to hear your opponents’ footsteps and other audio cues with remarkable accuracy. It also comes equipped with Scout Mode, which allows you to give yourself a distinct tactical advantage! With support for Dolby Digital decoding and 7.1 virtual surround sound, the Sound BlasterX G6 reproduces your opponents’ footsteps, gunshots, and other audio cues with
THE SOUND BLASTERx G6 IS THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED GAMING DAC, WITH HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO AND DOLBY DIGITAL 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND FOR PC GAMING, PS4, PS3, XBOX ONE/XBOX 360, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS A 3.5MM JACK!
The Sound BlasterX is a great choice for those looking to improve their audio experience and works perfectly with Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro headphone.
The DAC performs well, with its output being clear and powerful enough that it should satisfy most users’ needs in this category – though if you plan on using headphones or high-quality speakers regularly then I recommend upgrading your ADC too as the current implementation won’t give an optimal performance here (though casual listeners might not notice).
Product #4 – XDUOO XD-05 Plus
This tiny audio enhancer will meet the power requirements of your 250-ohm DT 990 headphones. It has plenty of onboard outputs, including slots for USB and AUX cords as well as coaxial/optical cord options so you can use it with any pair of earbuds!
The lithium-polymer battery lasts long enough to keep going even after being used all day long without needing another charge – making this one portable amp that’s perfect for busy people on the go such as college students who don’t have time (or space)to store bulky gear in their dorm rooms…and professionals alike!
It can play DSD format and the PCM format music file up to 32 bit/384KHz. At the same time, XD05 PLUS also can be used as an external DAC for computers or other portable players, because it has the function of output power amplification.
The signal transmitted by the USB interface can be amplified to 1000mW at a 4Ω load. And built-in 3.8V/5000mAh rechargeable li-polymer battery, long playback
- It features an elegant design and long-lasting battery that can be charged through any standard micro USB socket or power bank using the included 90-degree adaptor so you never have to worry about running out of juice on your way home from work!
- The sound quality has been dialed in by professional audio engineers who know how important it is for all aspects related to this device – no expense was spared when designing its components which include dual 32 bit DLL filters, low Kopf output driver stage (-60dB), throttle response time tracking circuit +68/-3 dB @ 1kHz+, etc
- Compatible with Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro
- This model has reliability issues with its input which can be especially frustrating when you’re trying to charge or transfer data from one device and there’s just constant static in the background noise coming from your computer speakers (or whatever else might make such loud noises). Though at this point we expect anything would seem too complicated given how many problems these new interface types are rumored/reportedly plagued by – fortunately if all goes according to plan then hopefully better luck next time!
Product #5 – FiiO K5 Pro
The FiiO K5 Pro offers exquisite sound quality with its AKM ADC volume control.
The product provides precise volume control to ensure a balance between left and right channels, unique RGB status lights for an excellent user experience, switches are not only for aesthetics but all work together to provide extreme power when needed.
From its interface to a headphone amplifier, the FiiO K5 Pro has a versatility that few other products can offer. Every toggle switch serves a purpose of working in harmony while simultaneously enhancing the overall look of this beautiful device.
With its powerful 600 mW headphone amplifier and AKM 4493EQ chips, this device provides exceptional playback quality even when using higher impedance headphones such as “high impedance” stereotypes or studio monitoring/studio reference headphones. The K5 Pro’s all-aluminum body and extreme precision volume control guarantee unmatched output for use in the most varied of settings: at home, on the go, mixing an album – or anywhere else your journey takes you!
If you are looking for the most awesome sound possible, look no further. The AK4493 is an amazing DAC chip that delivers clear and distortion-free audio with a wide dynamic range all while being capable of receiving out-of-side noise from other sources like cell phones or computers!
Not only does this make your favorite music seem as if it were played live at just inches away (not miles), but also enables listeners to customize what they listen to through six 32 Bit Digital Filters which can be tuned by adjusting dials such as volume/bass knobs – giving them total control over how much detail versus bass each will offer him/her in their personal listening experience.
Product #6 – Little Bear B4-X Portable
B4-X is a dual-mono balanced version. Its left and right channel are amplified by independent components, and the power supply, tubes, and op-amp are all independent and symmetric.
B4-X adopts 2 groups of independent power supply(+12V and -12V) for 2 op-amps, less mutual effects, and can drive 300Ω headphones.
You’ll never have to worry about your Little Bear running out of juice. This portable player is equipped with a rechargeable battery that will let you listen for hours on end!
The built-in protection circuit keeps it from turning when the charger isn’t hooked up, so even if in standby mode there are still enough power reserves available until morning comes around again…
- Mini size and unique design
- Built-in tube makes you have a tube amplifier which can be held by one hand, convenient to carry.
- The durable metal case houses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides an ample amount of high-quality audio; it also comes equipped to sip into your pocket or sleeve for on-the-go use!
- With its integrated volume dial you’ll never have trouble finding just what you’re looking for no matter where life takes us – be it through work, errands around town, or even when camping out by yourself (if need be).
- The small design makes this little guy easy enough to take anywhere without weighing down any bag plus there are three color choices available that ensure everyone can find one they love!
- Works Great with Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro
- The custom design of this table makes finding replacements nearly impossible because there are no USB slots, so they’re always in reach!
Buyer’s Guide for selecting the best amp for Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro
Beyerdynamic’s DT 990 headphones were designed to provide a unique sound signature. They’re polarizing, with either the Edition or Pro models depending on your needs; there are three editions available – 32ohm for home use and 250/600 Ohm if you want them both professional-grade quality but need higher output levels outside of that space as well. The default version offered is a coiled cable black ear pad grey pads straight audio cable color scheme which looks sharp while still being comfortable enough without hurting my ears at all like some other brands do where their plastic parts dig into me after wearing.
The 990 Pro’s signature is a V-shaped sound, with elevated bass and treble. Connecting your headphones to an amp will help you improve detail in music as well as increase dynamic range by separating sounds better than what the average speaker can do without adding extra volume or distortion from their speakers.
The Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro has been known for producing detailed audio thanks largely due to its great separation skills when paired up correctly, but even if they’re turned off completely – across all frequencies – these cans still manage noise isolation so users don’t have any distractions during long commutes.
When connected wirelessly via Bluetooth 4/5GHz HD Audio transmission technology from compatible devices like laptops & computers as well as smart speakers such as Amazon Alexa enabled ones then these cans will offer even better clarity when streaming music through services including Spotify Premium