If you’re looking for the best car speakers for bass without subwoofer, there are a few things you should be aware of when making sure you get the best sound possible.
First, you need to make sure the car speakers are the best in the market. Second, you need to make sure that you use quality drivers in your car speakers. The best car speakers don’t just sound good, they sound awesome.
You can buy subwoofers for your speaker, but you don’t necessarily need one.
Car speakers are great for very low frequencies, but they can’t really produce much bass at all.
However, there are many considerations that you need to take into account before buying speaker for your car.
In this article, we have picked some of the best car speakers for bass without subwoofer.
Top 8 of the Best Car Speakers For Bass Without Subwoofer Reviews
Here is the list of best car speakers for bass without subwoofer, look for the one that suits your needs.
- 1. JBL GTO609C – Best 6.5” Car Speakers For Bass Without Subwoofer
- 2. Kicker 43DSC69304 D-Series – Best 6×9 Speakers For Bass Without Subwoofer
- 3. Infinity KAPPA-86 CFX – Best 6X8 Car Speakers For Bass Without Subwoofer
- 4. Kicker 43DSC504 – Best 5.25 speakers for Bass
- 5. Rockford Fosgate P1650 – Another Best 6.5” Car Speakers For Bass
- 6. TS-A1680F- Pioneer’s Best 6.5” Car Speaker for Bass without subwoofers
- 7. Infinity Reference 6530CX
- 8. Kicker CSC65 – Another Best 6.5 speakers for Bass
- Bottom Line
1. JBL GTO609C – Best 6.5” Car Speakers For Bass Without Subwoofer
- Carbon-injected Plus One cones are larger than others in their size class, meaning they move more air and make more bass
- Soft-dome tweeters feature oversized voice coils for greater heat dissipation and higher power handling resulting in smooth, fatigue free highs
- The patented I-Mount system allows unparalleled flexibility whether you flush- or surface-mount your component tweeters
- A dual-level tweeter volume adjustment helps compensate for less-than-perfect speaker placement, and can even be set to suit your personal listening preference and musical taste
- Low-impedance, three-ohm speakers compensate for the undersized wires found in many of today’s cars, and make the most of every watt your car stereo can deliver
If you want the best car speaker for bass without subs, then JBL GTO 609C can be the perfect match for your high-powered sound system.
Every audiophile has fantasized about owning their own truck with the best stereo system this side of Infiniti. The sad truth is they’re probably listening to radio-quality sound now, not hi-def like they deserve.
This speaker set will instantly transform any vehicle into a movie theater on wheels, giving you crystal clear vocals and all the thumping bass your tailgate buddies crave; bypassing flat factory speakers without sacrificing power or quality. Grab it before Uncle Frank takes back his car keys!
With GTO 609C component speakers installed in your ride, even Neil Diamond will sound like he’s singing live for you at Madison Square Garden – need we say more?
It’s equally at home in systems powered by the head unit or factory amp power levels, and its great power-handling specs make it last longer during extended listening sessions.
At less than four pounds each, you can easily install these speakers in most speaker locations. And thank their Plus One carbon-injected cones, they’ll outperform any cone in its class when it comes to raw speaker area per watt of input energy.
With this one little detail – about double what you’d find on other small speakers – we’ve made a big difference that shows pretty much across the board: better dynamics, more realistic reproduction of live performance and studio recordings …
- These speakers are quite Powerful
- Easy to install
- Build with high quality material
- Titanium lined tweeter for clarity
- Great Sound Quality
2. Kicker 43DSC69304 D-Series – Best 6×9 Speakers For Bass Without Subwoofer
- 6×9-INCH COAXIAL SPEAKERS: The pair of 6 x9 inch 360 Watt 4 Ohm 3 Way Car Audio Thin Profile Coaxial Speakers are a powerful pair of motor vehicle stereo speakers
- 360 WATT POWER: The 43DSC69304 4-Ohm speakers have 360 Watts MAX 90 Watts RMS power handling per pair and feature EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology
- DOME TWEETER: Features 0.5 inch PEI domed tweeters to hit those high notes with stiff polypropylene cones to hit low bass notes as low at 30 Hz; Zero to minimal tweeter protrusion; Tweeter magnet material: Neodymium
- FOAM SURROUNDS: The midrange woofers and acoustic foam surrounds provide optimal performance
- SPECIFICATIONS: High sensitivity motor structures; Mounting depth: 3.25 inches; Mounting hole diameter: 5.63 x 8.44 inches; Frequency: 30 20 kHz; Sensitivity: 92 dB; Grille: Yes; Weight: 8.9 pounds; Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Kicker Car Audio Coaxial Speakers deliver a powerful 360 watts of sound in total with 3-way output. These speakers also boast dome tweeters that produce high notes with stiff polypropylene cones to hit low bass notes and zero to minimal tweeter protrusion for protection from weather and debris.
The tweets feature neodymium magnet material which maintains efficiency with its natural strength while delivering an increased volume sensitivity and power handling capacity.
Kicker DS Series speakers can shake mountains with their ability to conjure hefty volume even from low-powered factory radios. That’s because they’re noise shapers that are designed not just for sonic superiority, but also for easy installation.
With their 3-1/4 inch top-mount depth, these Kickers ditch the need to cut into your dashboard or disfigure handles—something you’d normally have to do for more conventional brands. Speaking of which, don’t make another rugged decision without installing some new Kickers first. You won’t be sorry about this upgrade!
- These speakers are perfect for people looking to make their car sound system more than just average. With impressively high bass and clean highs, these speakers will not disappoint!
- High Price
3. Infinity KAPPA-86 CFX – Best 6X8 Car Speakers For Bass Without Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 100Wrms, 300W peak Sensitivity (@ 2. 83V): 94dB
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 25kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1-3/16 in. (30mm)
- Impedance: 2. 5 ohms
- What’s in the box? 2 x Speakers 2 x Spacers 2 x Foam gaskets 8 x screws 8 x speed clips 2 x Infinity logo badges 2 x brand stickers Owner’s manual
The third best car speaker for bass without a subwoofer is the Infinity KAPPA-86 CFX.
If your problem is that you can’t hear anything but the bass, then these Infinity Kappa 86cfx 2-way speakers are the perfect solution for you!
There’s nothing like the satisfying sound of being lost in your favorite song. Thanks to Infinity Kappa 86cfx 6″x8″ speakers, you can finally experience every detail without straining–or sacrificing.
Engineered for sonic clarity and satisfaction, they utilize Infinite’s proprietary technology with premium materials for unparalleled audio quality that won’t disappoint even the pickiest audiophile.
With edge-driven soft dome tweeters that provide a smooth response across high-frequency ranges, these speakers let you aim each tweeter toward your ears so you’ll experience excellent stereo imaging no matter where they’re mounted at home or on the road.
If you’re looking for the perfect speakers to blast your eardrums while you’re cruising Wyoming’s highways, look no further. Weighing in at less than 8 pounds, these are another of Infinity KAPPA-86 CFX masterpiece speaker series with nearly limitless personalization features.
Whatever type of music you love, this speaker can do it justice because not only does it sound great, but it also looks good too.
- Clarity is great
- Reasonable price
- Bass and sound quality is good
- External amplifier is required with these speakers
4. Kicker 43DSC504 – Best 5.25 speakers for Bass
- 200 Watts Max Each, 50 Watts RMS Each
- Rigid polypropylene cone material
- Polyester foam speaker surround
- 4 Ohms Impedance
- Sensitivity: 90dB
The 4th best car speaker for bass without subwoofer is the Kicker 43DSC504.
Kicker 43DSC504 is making your day part of the good old days. These speakers are designed to blend right in with what your car came with, and they’re all about that crispy sound, honed with 50-watts per speaker power. And when you get rid of their irt setting out rock tunes on the set…you can pick up some classical or jazz because these babies can handle it too!
These speakers are so crisp and clear, you’ll swear they’re right there next to you. The sound quality is out-of-this-world with the built-in dome tweeter for pure highs and polypropylene woofer for big bass. This 2-way speaker system will rock your car like never before.
Kicker 43DSC504 is the perfect speaker for your car because it offers high-quality sound with a more subtle appearance that blends seamlessly into regular car speakers.
- Clear and crispy sound
- Build with durable material
- Good mids and high
- High Power Speakers
- Bass could be better.
- More expensive than other options and needs an amp to really bring out its potential, but it’s worth it in the end because this is bass we’re talking about here; everything else sounds like cheap garbage after having experienced what might as well be called “the sound of thunder.”
5. Rockford Fosgate P1650 – Another Best 6.5” Car Speakers For Bass
- The Punch P1650 is an impressive 2-way full-range speaker designed for fanatics who need a high quality factory replacement, in an easy to install package
- The P1650 6.5” 4-ohm black speakers come as a pair, have a power handling of 55 Watts RMS/110 Watts Max and include grilles, and mounting hardware
- Featuring a PEI dome tweeter with built-in crossover and injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone with santoprene rubber surround that provides high output and accurate frequency reproduction
- FlexFit2 basket design utilizes a slot mounted frame pattern that allow for a slight adjustment of the speaker when aligning with OEM mounting holes for a better fit
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
The next and the best car speaker for bass without a subwoofer in the 6.5″ range is the Rockford Fosgate P1650.
Rockford Fosgate P1650 two-way coaxial speakers are durable and produce clean sound for your car. With a rating of 50 watts per speaker, these babies will deliver more than enough boost to make any commute worth it! They can be installed without a headache (or cutting wires!) in less than an hour.
Blending in with standard factory car speakers by making zero tweeter protrusion, the P1650 is an excellent alternative to replacing messy corroded old factory setup–so don’t let that soon-to-be cassette player get you down. Add ons like grilles and mounting hardware come included!
If you care about sound quality at all, this is the best sounding 6×9 inch speaker available on the market. Trust me, I’ve auditioned them against every competitor out there and nothing comes close to these affordable wonder-speakers for bass kick or audiophile reproduction of your favorite albums in music or movies!
- Easy to install
- Much crisper, very clear, amazing bass clarity!
- Impressive Design
- Bass shakes the mirrors just slightly
6. TS-A1680F- Pioneer’s Best 6.5” Car Speaker for Bass without subwoofers
- 6 5″ A-series 4-way car speakers
- Power handling peak 350 watts per pair/ RMS 80 watts per pair
- Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP woofer cone
- Elastic polymer Surround material
- 1mm PET dome tweeters
- included components: (2) Speakers
The A-Series speakers are capable of high performance with smoothly transitioned midrange and treble.
Listening to music is like experiencing the world through someone else’s ears; it lets you shake off life for a little while, escape your problems; in essence, hearing music is an immersive experience that allows you to enjoy life.
Well now, thanks to Pioneer’s A-series speakers, listening to all your favorite songs will never be the same. The idea behind this speaker was simple: creating an impeccable loudspeaker system designed so everyone can hear exactly what sound engineers intended them too when they were recording these albums. The A-series incorporates over 60 years of audio engineering know-how so every time you listen by turning up.
These sleek speakers will deliver musicality, accuracy, and excitement to all of your favorite tunes for years to come. Plus, installing these bad boys is quick and easy too! Seriously though, with 6-1/2″ multi-fit installation adapters included, this super cool set of speakers can be installed just about anywhere. And did we mention that they also have amazing tone quality? That’s right—no more will an obstructed chorus make you want to throw up your hands in defeat… Music lovers rejoice!
When it comes to replacing your factory speakers, things have never been easier. With the Pioneer TS-A1680F car speakers, you’ll be blown away by how easy it is to switch out those old worn out factory speakers with better sounding OEM Speakers that are made for your car specifically. The included adapters ensure that these expertly tuned speakers will fit into a variety of applications and they’re all designed to last long after your vehicle’s expiration date has come and gone.
- Great Bass and sound Quality
- Easily Upgrade to High Performance
- Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound
- Compatible with Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app
- Bit Pricey
7. Infinity Reference 6530CX
- Edge-driven textile tweeters for smooth clear highs
- Oversized Plus One woofers offer more surface area for higher bass output and enhanced midrange performance
- Newly engineered baskets are optimized to fit most factory speaker locations
- Competitive pricing – Reference speakers provide step-up Infinity sound at mainstream prices
Look, you’re going to listen anyway. So why not listen to what those guys at Infinity have to say? Real tweeters that sound real good – don’t worry about crossing the line into painful frequencies.
Plus-one woofers with edge technology for a rounder bass tone and smoother mid tones. They’ll make your ride down memory lane one sweet journey without getting you lost in Lala Land!
Infinity’s commitment to innovation over the past four decades has led to some of the most enduring commercial loudspeaker systems on earth.
Point these babies at your ears and you’ll be startled by their sound quality – clear, crisp highs with deep bass coming through so nicely you might have a flashback or two.
Rolling hills of fresh snow, mountain lakes shimmering under sun-soaked skies – crisp vocals continuing long into twilight…these are just some of the things that music aficionados just “get” about listening to high fidelity sound through Infinity Reference 6530CX Component Speakers.
- The tweeters are clean and very well rounded.
- The sound quality is very crisp and clear with good mid bass
- Installation doesn’t take long time
- Speakers do not come with wire that has the female connectors for the mid range
8. Kicker CSC65 – Another Best 6.5 speakers for Bass
- 6.5-INCH COAXIAL SPEAKER PAIR: The pair of Kicker CS Series 6.5 Inch 4 Ohm 2-Way Car Audio Coaxial Speaker System are made to fit most cars and give you remarkable performance with ultra clear bass
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: 300 Watt MAX100-watt RMS power; EVC technology improves woofer performance
- PEI DOME TWEETERS: Includes 0.5-inch PEI dome tweeters for rich sound detail and large neodymium tweeter magnets ramp up the volume at high frequencies
- POLYPROPYLENE CONE: Features polypropylene cones and ribbed, UV-treated polyester woofer surround that resists heat and sunlight
- SPECIFICATIONS: Sensitivity: 90 dB; Frequency range: 40 to 20,000 Hz; Top mount depth: 0.38 inches; Bottom mount depth: 1.69 inches; Mounting hole diameter: 4.81; Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
The last best car speaker for bass without subwoofer is the Kicker CSC65.
These Kicker’s speakers can create impressive sound even with a factory radio, thanks to their full range speakers. These aluminum dome tweeters provide the crisp highs and musical clarity you’ll love, while 2-inch voice coils deliver great bass.
The speakers provide a great replacement for battered factory stock speakers while delivering excellent sound and a zero-protrusion tweeter perfect for tight spaces. With the flexibility to fit in almost any type of car, these coaxial speakers have all you need to get your music going down the road.
Kicker’s 2-way design creates an excellent dynamic sound, sending high frequencies to the PEI dome tweeter while dedicating lows for the polypropylene woofer. The extra volume means you can turn up your favorite jams without having to listen through low-powered factory radios – so you can jam ’til you drop!
The speakers incorporate a zero-protrusion tweeter and offer excellent sound, making them perfect for your car or truck!
- They have a good strong cone.
- The mids and highs are crisp and clean.
- Super Easy to install
- Multiple holes on the unit would been better
Well, now you’re really asking the question. Haha! No seriously though; there’s no one answer for everyone and what works best with my car audio speakers won’t necessarily match up to other people’s tastes in cars or music preferences. There are many great options out on today’s market- so it all boils down to personal preference when deciding which set will meet your needs at any given moment.
Useful Article –