If you’re a music lover then you need to find the best 4 channel amplifier for mids and highs.
No matter what type of vehicle you drive, there are some things that you absolutely need to be able to get the most volume and the best sound quality.
With the best 4 channel amplifiers in your car or home, it will be possible for you to amplify your stereo for better sound quality and for those annoying neighbours or people on the street.
Each of the four different channels has its own role to play in producing sound. Some people even call them each individual, but one can’t really call all of them each individual either.
A common mistake that people make is trying to feed more power to just one of the channels to increase the sound. If a subwoofer is already producing a tonne of power, the most common mistake is overpowering it with too much power and causing a lot of distortion.
In order to help you we have selected seven of the top rated 4 Channel Amplifiers for mids And highs.
- 1. Rockford Fosgate R2-500X4
- 2. NVX VAD10004
- 3. Alpine X-A70F X-Series
- 4. Kenwood KAC-M3004
- 5. Rockville dB45
- 6. MTX Audio THUNDER75.4
- 7. PLANET AUDIO AC1600.4
Top 7 of the Best 4 Channel Amp For Mids And Highs Reviews
Here are the reviews of the best 4 channel Amplifiers For Mids And Highs in 2022.
1. Rockford Fosgate R2-500X4
Looking for a reliable and powerful amplifier to power your music? Look no further than the Rockford Fosgate R2-500X4. This full-range class-D amp delivers 500 watts of RMS power, making it perfect for powering a wide range of speakers.
The Rockford Fosgate R2-500X4 amplifier is perfect for anyone who wants high-quality sound without spending a fortune. With 500 watts of power on tap, this amplifier will deliver clear, crisp audio reproduction no matter what you’re listening to. And because it’s from Rockford Fosgate, you know it’s built to last – so you can enjoy the great sound for years to come.
It also features C.L.E.A.N. circuitry to help you adjust your gain settings, a P.O.W.E.R. Supply that generates more power as voltage increases, and integrated Punch EQ that corrects for acoustic deficiencies while delivering up to 3X bass.
This amplifier is designed to be easy to set up and configure, making it perfect for use with factory audio or custom aftermarket systems.
- The Rockford Fosgate R2-500X4 is a reliable and powerful amplifier.
- It has a clean sound and is easy to set up.
- Class D amplifier with 500 watts of RMS power
- Wide range of speaker compatibility
- C.L.E.A.N. circuitry for easy gain adjustments
- P.O.W.E.R. Supply for more power as voltage increases
- Integrated Punch EQ for better bass reproduction
- No digital inputs or outputs
- No subwoofer output
Overall, the Rockford Fosgate R2-500X4 is a great amplifier for anyone looking for high-quality sound without spending a fortune. It features 500 watts of power, C.L.E.A.N. circuitry for easy gain adjustments, and integrated Punch EQ to correct for acoustic deficiencies. It also has a P.O.W.E.R. Supply that generates more power as voltage increases, making it perfect for use with factory audio or custom aftermarket systems.
2. NVX VAD10004
Do you like to crank your music? You need the power and performance of the VAD10004. This Marine Certified Full Range Class D 4-Channel Amplifier will deliver up to 250W of true RMS power while fitting in an incredibly compact chassis. Crank it up!
These amplifiers are designed with your safety in mind, featuring built-in 3-way protection circuitry to keep your amplifier and speakers protected. Plus, the marine-grade circuit board allows for installation in nearly any environment, while the platinum plating on the RCA inputs helps prevent corrosion.
This amplifier packs 150 watts of RMS power into a tiny package, making it perfect for ammo can builds or other space-limited applications. Plus, its efficient power consumption won’t bleed your battery dry.
This amp features a marine-grade circuit board, making it resistant to water and weather damage. It also has LED power and protect indicators, so you’ll always know what’s going on with your amp. And if you need to daisy chain multiple amps together, the preamp RCA outputs make it easy.
- The NVX VAD10004 is a very powerful amplifier, delivering up to 150 watts of RMS power per channel.
- It is also very clean, delivering great sound without any distortion.
- The amplifier is small and efficient, making it perfect for ammo can builds or other space-limited applications.
- It also features a marine-grade circuit board, making it resistant to water and weather damage.
- The amplifier has LED power and protects indicators, making it easy to monitor its status.
- Finally, the preamp RCA outputs make it easy to daisy chain multiple amps together.
- Bit expensive
3. Alpine X-A70F X-Series
Beautiful music needs big power to truly shine. That’s where Alpine’s X-A70F car amplifier comes in. This powerful 4-channel amplifier gives you per channel 120 watts RMS, which will make your music sound richer and more lifelike than ever before. Plus, 350 watts RMS per channel is enough juice to make your subs pound! The X-A70F also features speaker-level inputs, so it can be easily added to any stereo.
The new, high-tech Class D Alpine X – A70F amplifier will give your vehicle’s audio system an upgrade. With its power and efficiency, it isn’t hard to see why this little guy is so popular with car lovers everywhere! The clever design of the thermal flow chassis ensures that you can enjoy a cool ride every time out while listening through crisp speakers or booming bass without worrying about anything getting too hot ever again.
This amp was designed to deliver a very wide frequency response so that you’ll experience true sound quality. It features an innovative comparator circuit that corrects any phase issues and gives it high fidelity output!
- Delivers wide frequency response for true sound quality
- Innovative comparator circuit corrects phase issues and gives high fidelity output
- Thermal flow chassis ensures cool ride while listening to crisp speakers or booming bass
- Low quality terminals
4. Kenwood KAC-M3004
The 4th Best 4 Channel Amp For Mids And Highs in our list is from Kenwood.
The Kenwood KAC-M3004 is the perfect amplifier for anyone that loves great sound quality while on the go.
This powerful 4-channel amplifier can provide 50 watts RMS per channel, making it perfect for any type of vehicle – boat, motorcycle, ATV, or car. It’s also incredibly compact and can be easily hidden away when not in use.
Plus, with 150 watts available to power subs in 2-channel mode, you’re guaranteed some serious bass. So give your ears the treat they deserve and upgrade your ride with the Kenwood KAC-M3004.
With the Kenwood KAC-M3004, you’ll have no trouble adding an amplifier to your car stereo system. This amplifier features high-level inputs, which make it compatible with practically any type of signal input. Whether you’re using RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or speaker wires from a factory radio, the KAC-M3004 will accept it with ease. And thanks to its speaker-level inputs, you won’t need to run a remote turn-on lead to your car stereo – the amplifier will sense the signal and turn itself on automatically.
This little amp packs a punch, delivering clear, distortion-free sound even when riding in the roughest conditions. So whether you’re hitting the open road or taking on the great outdoors, make sure your audio system is up to the challenge with the KAC-M3004.
This little amp delivers 300 watts of power, making it a perfect choice for smaller vehicles. It also includes handy features like signal-sensing turn-on and line-level inputs, making installation a breeze. Plus, with its sleek black finish, the KAC-M3004 will look great in any car. So if you’re looking to give your music an extra boost, don’t miss the Kenwood KAC-M3004!
Compact, powerful, and built to withstand the elements, the Kenwood KAC-M3004 amplifier is perfect for motorcycle enthusiasts, boaters, and all-terrain vehicle riders.
- The Kenwood KAC-M3004 is a powerful 4-channel amplifier that can provide 50 watts RMS per channel.
- This amplifier is incredibly compact and can be easily hidden away when not in use.
- With 150 watts available to power subs in 2-channel mode, this amplifier is perfect for anyone looking for serious bass.
- The KAC-M3004 features high-level inputs, making it compatible with practically any type of signal input.
- This amplifier also includes speaker-level inputs, making installation a breeze.
- The KAC-M3004 is perfect for motorcycle enthusiasts, boaters, and all-terrain vehicle riders.
- This amplifier is small but powerful, delivering clear, distortion-free sound even when riding in the roughest conditions.
- The Kenwood KAC-M3004 is a great choice for anyone looking for an amplifier that is easy to install and delivers powerful sound.
- The KAC-M3004 seems to run rather hot to the touch, especially when put under a 4ohm load.
- The amplifier’s black finish may not match all vehicles.
- There is no built-in bass boost on this amplifier.
5. Rockville dB45
The 5th Best 4 Channel Amp For Mids And Highs in our list is the Rockville dB45.
The Rockville dB45 is an excellent 3,200 watt/800 watt RMS 4 channel amplifier car stereo amp that will surely make your music sound great. It has a peak rating that can compare with the best of them, and its Dyno Certified RMS rating lets you know you’re getting quality power. Plus, at Rockville, we believe in offering the best value possible, so this amp is a great deal!
This Rockville dB45 amp is perfect for powering your music system, thanks to its fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover and a subsonic filter. You’ll love the clear sound quality, courtesy of the differential circuitry. With mute and delay soft start technology, this amp is sure to provide a smooth start-up every time.
And thanks to its advanced thermal management system, this amp stays cool even when playing at high volumes for extended periods. Plus, with its clear sound and rich bass response, the Rockville dB45 is sure to give you a listening experience you’ll never forget.
- Excellent 3,200 watt/800 watt RMS 4 channel amplifier car stereo amp
- Peak rating can compare with the best of them
- Dyno Certified RMS rating lets you know you’re getting quality power
- Fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover and a subsonic filter
- Clear sound quality, courtesy of the differential circuitry
- Mute and delay soft start technology for a smooth start-up
- Advanced thermal management system keeps it cool even when playing at high volumes
- Rich bass response for an amazing listening experience
- Only problem is that when using the low pass option for a sub there is no subsonic filter. At least not adjustable.
6. MTX Audio THUNDER75.4
The 6th Best 4 Channel Amp For Mids And Highs in our list is the MTX Audio THUNDER75.4 .
The MTX Audio THUNDER75.4 4-channel car amplifier is perfect for anyone who wants to get the most out of their music while on the go. With 75 watts of RMS power driving each of your front and rear speakers, this amp will give you a clean, clear sound that is sure to impress. And its small size means it can easily be installed in places where amps don’t usually fit.
This versatile amp can be run in 3-channel or 2-channel mode, making it perfect for a variety of setups. With 200 watts RMS per channel, it’s more than capable of powering your subs and speakers. And with the adjustable crossover filters, you can fine-tune the sound to your liking. So whatever your audio needs may be, the MTX Audio THUNDER75.4 is sure to deliver!
With the variable rear crossover, you can customize your sound like never before! Whether you’re running a subwoofer or full-range speakers on the rear channels, this crossover will help you dial in the perfect sound for your setup. Plus, with such a wide range of crossover points, it’s easy to fine-tune your midrange and midbass speakers. Don’t miss out on this essential audio accessory.
- 75 watts of RMS power driving each of your front and rear speakers
- Small size means it can easily be installed in places where amps don’t usually fit
- 3-channel or 2-channel mode for a variety of setups
- 200 watts RMS per channel for powering subs and speakers
- Adjustable crossover filters for fine-tuning the sound to your liking
- Variable rear crossover for customizing your sound
- The hooks up and the gains are on opposite ends
7. PLANET AUDIO AC1600.4
The Last Best 4 Channel Amp For Mids And Highs in our list is the PLANET AUDIO AC1600.4
Crank up your music with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1600.4 4-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier! This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 1600 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for clean, strong sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low and High Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. With its winsome tone, this amplifier is sure to drive up your music vibes!
The Planet Audio AC1600.4 4-Channel Amp is perfect for customizing your sound. With 1600 watts of power, you can create the perfect mix for your music, movies, and more. Plus, with its rugged construction and sleek design, this amp is perfect for any mobile anarchist.
- 1600 watts of power for customizing your sound
- Rugged construction for mobile use
- Sleek design
- None known so far!
Below are some frequently asked questions related to this article.
What size amp do I need for mids and highs?
When shopping for an amp, be sure to consider your speaker needs. If you just want something small and portable that will power two or three speakers at a time (like I do), then 50W per channel is more than enough juice–you won’t hear any distortion even when playing music loudly from my phone! But if we’re talking about big surround sound systems with 10+ channels weighing down each XLayer layer; 200-plus watts would’ve been a much better choice because there’s no way anyone can listen
What channel amp do I need for 4 speakers?
For a 4-ohm speaker, you would need an amplifier that can provide at least 4 x the speaker’s rated power. For an 8-ohm speaker, you would need an amplifier that can provide at least 8 x the speaker’s rated power.
If your amplifier has a fixed output impedance (usually 2 or 4 ohms), then you need to make sure that your speakers have an impedance that is compatible with the amplifier’s output impedance. If the speaker’s impedance isn’t compatible with the amplifier’s output impedance, then you will experience reduced power and increased distortion.
How many speakers can you put on a 4 channel amp?
There is a limit at how many speakers you can attach to a 4 channel amplifier, but the manufacturer doesn’t specify a number.
The answer to this question will vary depending on individual circumstances and equipment, but in general, up to eight speakers can be safely attached to a four-channel amp. Some amplifiers have their limitations built-in when it comes to speaker loads, while others allow for more or less depending on the specifics of your setup. Read the technical specs that come with your amp and look for any mention of ‘maximum speaker output’ or ‘peak power’. One thing remains true across all amplifiers: don’t exceed what is recommended by the manufacturer!
What are 4 channel amps for?
4 channel amps are for powering a set of speakers. They can be used to create a stereo system or, more commonly, to power a set of front and rear speakers in a car audio system. 4 channel amps are also sometimes used in home theatre systems to power the front left, front right, center, and surround back channels.
Some people use them in their car to power the speakers, some people use them in their home as part of a surround sound system, and others use them for live music performances. There are endless possibilities when it comes to what you can do with a 4 channel amp.
One thing that’s great about 4 channel amps is that they offer a lot of flexibility. You can use them to power a lot of different speakers, or you can use them to create separate channels for different instruments or vocals. This gives you a lot of control over the sound quality and allows you to fine-tune your audio experience.
Can you use a 2 channel amp for mids and highs?
Yes, you can use a 2 channel amplifier to power mids and highs. However, depending on the make and model of the amplifier, you may not be able to get the best performance possible. For optimal sound quality, it’s usually best to use a dedicated amp for each type of speaker.
Is a 4 channel amp worth it?
The type of amp you need to power your speakers depends on the size and sound quality that are important for what type of music. A 4-channel amplifier will provide more power than a 2 channel, but less than 8 channels if driving subs or separate sets in different areas which could be useful when aiming certain equipment at specific spots around an area such as home theatre systems with a 5.1 surround mix capability (although this isn’t common).
Related Articles –